Our two-story townhome is a particularly bright and cheery -- and
welcoming -- corner unit. With light coming in from two sides. Come on
down to our:
- two story villa in Forest Ridge Village. With two baths.
- freshly painted
- gloriously comfortable new furniture
- appliances that still shine like new
- secluded deck shaded by majestic, moss-draped live oaks
- swimming pool for all in the complex to enjoy
- shaded playground for the little ones
- newly resurfaced tennis courts
- Pets welcome -- within limits!
- just a four minute stroll to the beach. Three minutes to the
sand dunes -- and another minute over them on the boardwalk.
- broadband connection. Just bring your laptop.
We're only 30 minutes from the airport in Jacksonville. And under
three hours from Disney World.
We're ready to book your stay!
If nobody is checking in on the day you are checking out, you don't
need to worry about rushing yourself out the door by noon. You may
take your leave on "island time."
The same goes for the day of your arrival. If nobody is checking out
that day, you are welcome to arrive earlier than the usual 4 p.m.
Historic downtown Fernandina (covering a 50-block area) is full of
charm, gas lanterns, and 19th buildings. Even some cobblestones. And
the shrimp boats which have defined our heritage for hundreds of years
are still here and serving us daily. Side by side with the charter
boats (fishing and sightseeing excursion opportunities abound). There
are even pelicans at the right time of year. The beaches aren't
crowded. And traffic is a non-issue. Heaven!
- Queen in one bedroom, twins in the other
- Sofabed in living room. Opens to a queen sized bed
- 27" Cable TV, VCR, Stereo in living room
- 21" Cable TV
- 27" Cable TV in Twin bedroom
- Linens provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with:
-- the expected dishes, glassware, and flatware
-- great quality pots and pans
-- knives that actually cut
-- microwave, coffee pot, toaster oven, blender -- the works.
-- starter paper products.
- Beach chairs.
Terrific golf courses (something for every budget),
Off-shore, Back Water and Pier fishing,
Horseback Riding on the Beach!,
Shops, More Shops,
Miniature Golf (great fun!),
40-yes-40 Tennis Courts,
Miles of Hiking Trails,
Cruises up and down the Amelia and Nassau Rivers--through beautiful
also to Cumberland Island, and St, Mary's, A selection of Charter
If, when you check our calender, you find that the week you have in
mind is already booked, then please contact us anyway, We know of a
couple other properties that we would be delighted to recommend
-Weekly Rate .. $825
10% tax is not included in rate
Cleaning Fee: $65
Cancellation Must Be Made 21 Days in Advance to Guarantee Full Refund
$375 Deposit Required at Time of Reservation.
No smoking, please...